With our direct integration to HubSpot, you can publish your blog posts to your website. To connect HubSpot to the HUB, you will need administrative access and your HubSpot Portal ID.
- To locate your HubSpot Portal ID, sign into HubSpot. Your "Hub ID:" will be displayed at the top right corner of your screen. Copy the ID number.
- Back in BrandpointHUB, go to Strategy > Connections. From the Connections screen, click the "Add Connection" dropdown menu and select "HubSpot."
- On the next screen, type or paste the HubSpot Portal ID into the text field. Then click "Create Connection."
- After that, you will be asked to sign in to HubSpot if you are not already. Then click "Authorize" to approve the connection.
- Once you have authorized your connection to HubSpot, you can rename the Connection and assign the Projects you'd like to be able to publish content to.
Please let me know if this information was helpful :)